I got tagged by my BlogSon Contagion, bad Boy that he is, with a Meme! And a funky one at that.
Great. It's about weird habits. I'm supposed to name 5. Honestly, I think most of my habits are normal. But I'll try...
1) I chew the inside of my mouth when I'm really concentrating or bored.
2) I wash my bananas with soap and water before I put them in the basket. I don't know what pesticides other country's use and if they come over by boat, I figure rats have been nesting in them. I wash my canteloupes, watermelons and honey dews the same way. (I was going to say I Wash My Melons, but was afraid that certain people really wouldn't know what I was REALLY talking about. *ahem*)
3) I wear all my jewelry to sleep, except my watch. All rings, my necklace and my earrings.
4) I never change my earrings. I wear plain gold posts and I never take them out unless I'm going somewhere dressy. I'm a Mom. That doesn't happen often.
5) I hate wearing my hair down. I keep it shoulder length for my husband, but I RARELY wear it down. I don't like my hair and I think it always looks messy.
I'm feeling like spreading the love today so I'm going to tag some wimmin folk I think probably have some funny habits too (but may have already been tagged)... Tammi, Christina (when her life calms down), VW, Sissy, and Army Wife Toddler Mom. Heh.Posted by Boudicca at December 8, 2005 10:40 PM | TrackBack